Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Goals for the Summer

1. Buy $100 worth of disposable cameras and use them up before I leave again for school.
2. Sleep outside as much as I can.
3. Write a song, no matter how good or bad it is, about someone/something I love.
4. Tell everyone in my life that I truly love, "I love you."
5. Make a nice fancy dinner for Danielle with red wine and everything.
6. Make a CD of my 15 absolute favorite songs of all time and put it away in a safe place so I may have it when I'm older (music says a lot about a person, so if I can remember years from now my favorite songs, maybe I'll stay young).
7. Play golf AT LEAST once a week. Summer of sophomore year I'll be interning = NO GOLF.
8. Lay outside and look at the stars as much as I can, see if I can identify constellations and make up my own.
9. Eat out as much as I can at my favorite resteraunts.
10. Teach my little brother how to play golf.
11. Take my niece and nephew to the park once a week.

No comments: