Monday, May 14, 2007

Letter for URR (Assignment)

To Whom it May Concern,
When I sat down to write an assessment of Mr. Uriah Randolph Riddle, I did not know where to begin. I guess the best way would be to first flat out say that he will be, in my opinion, an excellent bank manager. Mr. Riddle is one of the most unique people I have ever come into contact with. I’ll admit that the first time I met him that I did not expect much at all, but once he got to work I realized how very wrong I was. His mind does not work like yours and mind, it is far more advanced and efficient. I believe that this is why upon meeting Uriah many feel that he is moody and temperamental, while I believe that it is simply the fact that his mind just operates at a much higher level.
While in my class Mr. Riddle dazzled me day in and day out with his remarkable abilities in various fields of intelligence, while making it seem like he did hardly any work at all. He was able to take the vast knowledge he obtained in the many liberal arts courses he took and applied them to business like no one I have ever taught, or been taught by. Even knowing how brilliant he was he astounded me further when he wrote what I consider the best undergraduate paper I have ever received on relating the different management styles to the theories of psychology. I gave Uriah some leeway on attendance being that he could’ve completed, and probably taught the class on his own terms. Again he may not have been the best group project participator but this is because he could’ve done the work of two groups faster than 8 people together could. Uriah Randolph Riddle will succeed as a bank manager.
Sincerely,
Patrick Wagner

No comments: