Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tiger Woods Freewrite

Dear EA Sports,
I have been playing Tiger Woods golf since it game out in 2004. I have been a very loyal customer and have bought every edition since the original. I’ve spent many hours in front of my Play Station 2 playing your fantastic game and have become a very formidable competitor in the game. However, the latest version of the game is much more expensive than any of the previous. At $59.99, the price of the new game almost doubles the price of its predecessors. I would love to be able to buy he game but at such a high price I believe that it would be illogical to spend so much on one game. I am requesting that EA lowers the price to $34.99, like the other games were. At this price I would definitely purchase the game and continue my Tiger Woods PGA Tour career. It would be a morally just change as well as a smart business decision seeing that many others feel the way I do. I genuinely hope that the fine people at EA will do the right thing and lower the price of the game so that all their loyal fans can enjoy another of their fine games. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Patrick Wagner

No comments: